Thursday, March 23, 2006

Holla!


Keeping in step with one of my favs, Ellen, I will periodically post Shout-Outs, or "Hollas" to those special people who just simply deserve it.
I am proud to give my first Holla to a best friend of many years-Jessica. From endless road trips, to roadside sleeping, to many "exposing" Harrisonburg adventures (Paul-here's your towel AND your spine!) I could ramble on about Jess, but in the essence of time (and privacy), please check out this wonderful article on her and Jazz......

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I just noticed that you had linked
to our site and wanted to say thanks. Glad you like the site.

Bruce from The Podcast Bunker

Give Ms. Ellie a treat !

GH Kahn said...

She sounds pretty, pretty cool . . . .

FlyRN said...

She is awesome! (I bet it runs in the family) :)